Sunday, December 6, 2009

lawful cases

warning this will come off as a negative post...

my questionable rants about legal cases.....

tila tequila vs. shawne merrimam
If it's true that Merrimam were with 2 underaged chicks, where are they? Tila should testify and bring up those 2 chicks to court. Have the laywers put Merrimam on trial and ask about them. If he denies them then that'll be lying under oath if what Tila says is true.
I admit, I first believed M. because of the whole 'she was drunk and wanted to leave so M. stopped her from DUI' and her whole 'allergy to alcohol but brags about being tipsy'.
But when it came out that Tila didn't want to be involved with minor trash work, that got me whaaa?!?! If there is some rockin' the cradle around, bring the chicks forward and put them on the stand too! Tila should get M. to bring those chicks forward and have them talk about it.
M. has the city behind his back cause of his status so can sway the votes his way..

which brings to my next case I question...

48 Hours Mystery
Floyds vs. Mikey's Father Disappearance
I watched this last night and was totally hating on the Floyds. Money and powerful last name that can control the community does help you. The 7-5 court ruling I believe exists because the Floyds must have had family vote in their favor, employees of the Floyds(fearful of losing their job), payback to anyone who votes against them(if they[Floyds] can get rid of Mikey's father so can they), or paid lots of money to sway their vote. I think whoever is on Floyds side in the ruling will tattle to the Floyds who voted on going against them and retaliate against the jurors. The jurors are afraid or related.

Where was Mikey's mom when the dad was suppose to go their house? I must have missed it. Something about phone calls? So where was she and Mikey during the time?

My question is, why hasn't anyone gone and checked the drop holes! Could it be since it's Floyds' property they decline search down the drains??

If there is another trial, please put Mikey to the stand. Although there will be many coherced lines to be said taught by mommy.

48 Hours Mystery
American Girl Italian Case
The part about how the American girl did cartwheels and I assume was in a happy behaviour after the incident has stumped me, just like her friends were of her behaviour.
As for the Italian girl, the man said she brought him over to her place...I highly doubt it. I think she must have been drunk and out of her mind and somehow she managed to say where she lived and he brought her home and raped her and killed her.
That man fled.
The whole American girl & ex-bf kissing outside the next day video...it looked like they were comforting each other.
I'm on the fence on this one. But the man who raped her deserves behind bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment